Mal's Moments: Raspberry-Mint Goodness





Are you bored with your almost colorless, odorless, and bland tea? 
Well, there is a perfect type of tea for you that I am happy to introduce you to...


raspberry and mint tea!




It is a tea that is a bold pink/red and tastes like raspberries with a little bit of mint mixed in. It is a very nice tea. The only thing I can actually compare this tea to is raspberry jam!!!



The only problem with the tea is that even though it is naturally sweet, you still need to add a bit of sugar, because it is a little bit tangy!!! Raspberry and mint tea is good for you and cleans your body. 
Berries are full of vitamins and they help detoxify our bodies.


So, if you are bored of your usual tea, you need to try raspberry and mint tea. I give it 4🍓out of 5!

Comments